
*I'M NOT MAD AT YOU*
Ok most women have been in relationships that dealt with emotional abuse so this saying is used a lot in relationships. For example when a man forgets birthdays or anniversaries, o this a MAJOR ONE calling your spouse by your ex's name "OUCH", women don't let stuff like that go and they are going to keep dwelling on it. So some women instead of not admitting that she is hurt by whatever a man had done she said those magic words "I'M NOT MAD AT YOU", but in all actuality she is PISSED! So even if she say's those words still make it up to her by fixing the situation, maybe by telling her you know she is upset and would she like to talk about it.
"I DON'T MIND IF YOU GO TO THE STRIP CLUB WITH YOUR HOMIES"
Most women don't even like strip clubs and for you to think she really wouldn't mind you going to the strip club with the HOMIES. Some women might enjoy strip clubs but still would rather you take her instead of you friends. If a women tell you thats its ok for you to go to a stirp club with the guys you might want to rethink going because she might be having another dude come over and take your place LOL, or if you do decided to go you are deffiently going come home to DRAMA. So if you don't want to deal with that maybe you should ask her to come along or just don't go at all. If you really love someone you have to make sacrifices in order to stay with that person, remember that!
"I'M JUST NOT READY FOR A BOYFRIEND RIGHT NOW""I DON'T MIND IF YOU GO TO THE STRIP CLUB WITH YOUR HOMIES"
Most women don't even like strip clubs and for you to think she really wouldn't mind you going to the strip club with the HOMIES. Some women might enjoy strip clubs but still would rather you take her instead of you friends. If a women tell you thats its ok for you to go to a stirp club with the guys you might want to rethink going because she might be having another dude come over and take your place LOL, or if you do decided to go you are deffiently going come home to DRAMA. So if you don't want to deal with that maybe you should ask her to come along or just don't go at all. If you really love someone you have to make sacrifices in order to stay with that person, remember that!
This is a funny one....
Some women have a heard time rejecting people, so guys if she say this famous line "I'M JUST NOT READY FOR A BOYFRIEND RIGHT NOW" or "I just came out of a bad relationship, and I don't want to be hurt again," or "I'm just too busy with my career right now to have a boyfriend." The truth is SHE JUST NOT INTO YOU DUDE lol and while she is telling you this she will NOT look you in the eyes or come up with a million other different excuses. What you should do is man up and take rejection, or ask her to be honest with you!
"I DON'T MIND PAYING TONIGHT SINCE YOU ALWAYS PAY"
Now this is deffiently some B.S., some women never go out thinking she has to pay for anything expecially if they were asked out in the first place. So don't be fooled by this statement, but if I was a dude and a female said she didn't mind paying then I would make her pay because she shouldn't of lied. But since I'm not a dude and I'm pretty sure guys would just end up paying only because you expect her to give up the panties, or some guys just might feel like a women shouldn't have to pay for anything.
"THAT WAS F*CKING GREAT"
O gosh...Men are always fooled by this one LOL
Females have the tendency to tell guys what they want to hear expecially when it come down to busting that big O. They make sound and shake their body to make it seem like yea you hit the spot to make them cum LOL. But hey I feel like if a female lies about having an orgasm don't be mad just be like "WELL I GOT MINES" LOL.....

No comments:
Post a Comment